To make the 21-day lockdown more fun and rewarding, SONY Alpha SA has decided to give away a Sony a7iii kit! Enter by sharing our daily theme post, solving the riddle of what the theme is and sharing your own entry and using the relevant hashtags. As simple as that!
We kick off our first theme on 27 March 2020, so keep your eyes peeled…
#SonyBuildingSATogether #SonyAlphaSA #SonyProject21
Be creative and have fun!
Sony a7iii kit
The competition/challenge will commence on Friday, 27 March 2020 and will close on Thursday, 30 April 2020 at 12h00 midnight (“the competition period”).
The winner will be announced on 4 May 2020 on the Sony Alpha SA social media platforms.
How to Enter:
To enter this competition the entrants must:
– Like and share the SonyAlphaSA post of the day.
– Solve the riddle to discover what the theme is for the day.
– Enter an image according to the daily theme by posting your entry on your Facebook and/or Instagram account, using the following hashtags: #SonyBuildingSATogether #SonyAlphaSA #SonyProject21
– The more entries submitted during the course of the lockdown, the better your chance of winning. It is not required to enter every day.
– Entrants must use the relevant hashtags as indicated above when posting their images on Facebook and/or Instagram.
– Images can be taken with any camera, even mobile phones.
– The winner will be decided by means of a lucky draw.
Terms & Conditions:
– Premium Brand Distributors (Pty) Ltd and Sony reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at any time without prior notice.
– Participants must follow ALL the steps mentioned above to qualify for the prize.
– The competition is only open to residents of South Africa, currently living in SA.
– No official Sony Ambassador or employee of Sony or Premium Brand Distributors (Pty) Ltd can win the prize.
– The prize and/or any parts thereof, are non-transferrable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or equivalent;
– The organisers’ decision regarding any matter concerning the 21-day lockdown challenge and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of the winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organizers or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the challenge or prize.
– By participating in the Sony 21-day lockdown challenge (Sony Project 21), participants give Sony South Africa the right to use their photo on any of the Sony South Africa social media platforms.
– Please note: No explicit images, images portraying racism, violence or nudity, or any offensive images will be tolerated. Any photo not complying with these terms will be reported on Facebook and/or Instagram, deleted and automatically be disqualified.