Premium Brand Distributors distributes international photographic brands and is looking for a Sales Consultant to assist with the generation of sales and identifying new business opportunities.
We offer a market related salary and company benefits based on experience.
- Promotes, sells & secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory or market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products & services.
- Evaluation of the respective customer’s business in terms of sell through, stock on hand (units & value), average costing, end of life (with exit strategies) & introduction of new products.
- Execution of planned marketing activities (birthday & pillar campaigns) – these activities are facilitated by the marketing department
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers in accordance to a pre-set call cycle.
- Ensures latest pricing is communicated to customers
- Ensure that retail staff’s incentive programs are maintained & monitored.
- In store point of sale presentations are up to date, stock is correctly displayed, merchandised with current advertising & in line with marketing & sales strategy.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Report on customer requirements and needs.
- Keeps abreast of product, technical services, market conditions and competitor activities.
- Participates in trade shows and expos.
- Reports directly to the National Sales Manager & respective brand managers.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business – minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Relevant industry experience – cameras, lenses, photography.
- Being an amateur photographer or having a photographic qualification will be advantageous
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue
- Excellent social, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Flexibility: the successful candidate will be required to work selected weekends and public holidays
The successful candidate must be fluent in English, have his/ her own car.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your CV plus cover letter or cover e-mail to email@example.com – please note that applications close at the end of business on 28 February 2018. If we have not contacted you within 14 days after applications have closed, please consider your application as unsuccessful.